DANIEL ISLAND OUTDOORS WAS AWARD THE 2017-2018 LANDSCAPE CONTRACT WITH THE TOWN OF MEGGETT
AWARDED: LANDSCAPING BID: DUE MAY 19TH by 11 AM
Scope of Work:
- Mow, trim, and edge grass
- Maintain flower beds (including weed control)
- Trim hedges
- Trim low hanging limbs on trees
- Apply weed control (preemergent) as needed on grounds, sidewalks, and breezeway.
- Apply ant control as needed to all ant beds (park, near sidewalks, flower beds, etc.)
- Install new pine straw twice per year.
- Keep vines off of buildings, trees, light poles, and Town signage
- Clean ground to remove fallen limbs, leaves, debris, including trash
- Fertilize lawn twice a year with a weed and feed
- Blow off all sidewalks, porches, breezeway bricks, and any other clippings in the road in front of Town Hall and SCPA Buildings
Note: All items listed above are to be completed weekly either on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning during the growing season and as needed during the fall and winter with the exclusion of items 7 & 10. Pricing of pine straw should be included in your bid as should preemergent chemicals, fertilizer, and ant killer.
Scope of work covers all areas around Town Hall, SCPA Building, Meggett Park, Right of Way to the sign located at the corner of Toogoodoo Rd and Hwy 165, as well as the area the Meggett Sign is located in and its surrounding areas. Contract for Lawn Maintenance shall be for a term of one year beginning on July 1, 2017.
All bids must be received in a sealed envelope on or before Friday May 19, 2017, 11 am. They can be hand delivered or mailed to Town of Meggett, 4776 Hwy 165 Meggett, SC 29449.
Scope of work including a detailed map of parcels to be maintained can be found HERE.
If you have additional questions or would like to visit the site before bidding contact our office to schedule an appointment.
Certificate of Insurance is required and should be provided to the Town immediately after contract is awarded.
Sealed Bids will be opened publicly at our May 22, 2017 Town Council Meeting which begins at 7pm.
Contract will be awarded after Mayor and Council have the opportunity to review all bids and Contract will be awarded at a later date.
The Town of Meggett reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
EXTENDED: DUE MAY 5, 2017 @ 12 PM
January 27, 2017 – New Town Entrance Sign
The Town of Meggett is currently accepting bids for work to be completed on the new Town entrance sign located at Hwy 165 and Toogoodoo Road.
The five scopes of work to be completed are:
- Demolition & Grading of existing sign and immediate vegetation/trees
CLICK HERE to view the plans, layout and location for the new sign.
If a company or individual would like to bid on more than one scope of work, please submit separately. (i.e. Demolition & Grading is one scope of work and Masonry is a second scope of work). One copy of each bid per scope of work is required.
Bids may be submitted by email, hand delivery, delivery or mail to Town of Meggett 4776 Hwy 165, Meggett, SC 29449 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
All bids are due by Friday, May 5, 2017 @ 12 pm.
Please feel free to contact Meggett Town Hall with any questions, 843-889-3622.
AWARDED TO EAST COAST BUILDERS: Roxbury.Picnic Shelter Bid
Due date for Roxbury Pinic Shelter Bid – Friday, December 4, 2015 3 pm.
The Roxbury Park Picnic Shelter Bid award announcement has been delayed. Please feel free to contact the Town Hall office with any questions. 843-889-3622.